Come and join us this Friday for three opportunities to worship with family and friends. The times are 4 p.m., 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. Each worship service will be approximately one hour in length. They will include familiar carols, wonderful music, a short, relevant message and candle lighting. The 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. services will provide childcare for those under age 3. The 11 p.m. service is acoustic with softer lighting and is great for those who have to work on Christmas Eve.
We will be taking a special offering for Christ Birthday offering and for our international water project. All proceeds will go toward these two efforts to help change a life! Invite others to join you this Christmas Eve!
What if you only had 28 days to live? How would your life be different? Would you take that trip you have procrastinated? Would you do something adventurous? Would you eat incredible amounts of food? Would you have that conversation with a special person? Would you draw closer to God? What would you do?
Starting Monday, November 1 we’ll be spending time seeing what God can do when you make commitments to Him. Read through the book of Mark following the guide below:
October 31: Clear roads (chapters 1-4)
Big Idea: To truly live, we have to clear some obstacles
November 7: Long Days (chapters 5-8)
Big Idea: On the journey, we will face storms and set backs that we must choose to navigate.
November 14: Important stuff (chapters 9-12)
Big Idea: On the journey, we will be challenged to embrace the critical parts to living life fully.
November 21: Good Beginnings (chapters 13-16)
Big Idea: The journey to live life fully never ends.
Day 1 Mark 1:1-15
Day 2 Mark 1:16-45
Day 3 Mark 2
Day 4 Mark 3: 1-19
Day 5 Mark 3:20-35
Day 6 Mark 4: 1-20
Day 7 Mark 4: 21-41
Day 8 Mark 5: 1- 20
Day 9 Mark 5: 21 -43
Day 10 Mark 6: 1-29
Day 11 Mark 6: 30-56
Day 12 Mark 7
Day 13 Mark 8: 1-21
Day 14 Mark 8: 22-38
Day 15 Mark 9: 1-29
Day 16 Mark 9: 30-50
Day 17 Mark 10: 1-31
Day 18 Mark 10: 32 -52
Day 19 Mark 11
Day 20 Mark 12: 1-17
Day 21 Mark 12: 18-44
Day 22 Mark 13
Day 23 Mark 14: 1-26
Day 24 Mark 14: 27-51
Day 25 Mark 14: 52-72
Day 26 Mark 15: 1-20
Day 27 Mark 15: 21-47
Day 28 Mark 16
- Read through the book of Mark in 28 days and hang out with God each day.
- Join a group of people for 28 days who will encourage you in the journey.
- Attend all worship services and listen to the teachings (podcast if can’t be there in person)
- Stuff fast: Give up something that is unnecessary and possibly detrimental to you and your life of freedom: Examples: Caffeine, cigarettes, alcohol, TV, sugar, video games, Sex outside of marriage, etc.
- Make an investment in two ways with the stuff you fast:
- Invest in someone else by giving him or her your time.
- Give $10 more each week in offering… Some can do more, others less… Help our family be more effective in reaching our mission!